Get an event/meeting room offer.
We'll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you have any questions, leave us your contact information.
If you have questions regarding our membership models or pricing;
call us to get more information.
For more information;
visit our Frequently Asked Questions center.
We respect your privacy.
I have read and understood the “Privacy Notice About the Processing Of Personal Data
Submitted Through the Contact Us Form” (“ Privacy Notice”) prepared by Kolektif
House within the scope of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data
(“Law”). I have been informed about which personal data is processed and how and I
can withdraw my explicit consent at any time without any limitation.
In this context, I have given my consent to the automatic processing of my personal data specified in the Privacy Notice in order to carry out marketing and communication activities and to be informed about the developments, about these processing activities by Kolektif House. I accept and declare that I have been informed in a way that leaves no hesitation and I have given my explicit consent within the Law.
- I give my consent in the form of commercial electronic message approval to send e-mails to the e-mail address I have given to Kolektif House.
- I give my consent to in the form of commercial electronic message approval to receive calls for the purpose of communication activities from to cellphone number that I have given to Kolektif House.
- I give my consent in the form of commercial electronic message approval to receive text messages to my cellphone number that I have given to Kolektif House.
This privacy notice is prepared by Kolektif House Gayrimenkul İşletmeciliği ve Hizmetler Ticaret A.Ş. (“Kolektif House”) as the data controller in accordance with the Article 10 of the Law No: 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law”) and the Communique about the Procedures and Principles to be Complied with in Fulfilling the Obligation to Inform.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED?
1.Processing of your Personal Data Submitted Through the Form
Your personal data consisting of identity (name, surname), contact (e-mail address, phone number), company name, location preference, service preference, the number of people in your team, company name depending on your preference and additional information that you have sent us via the Contact Us Forms in the Coworking, Enterprise, Meeting areas and on the home page of Kolektif House's website at https://kolektifhouse.co/ will be processed by fully automatic means and will be shared with our suppliers for the purpose of carrying out communication activities. The processing will be made for the purposes of presenting opportunities to you, offering the right membership options, executing communication activities, answering requests, executing customer relationship management processes, and sales processes, in accordance with legal basis of “ Personal data may be processed without seeking the explicit consent of the data subject if the processing of personal data of the parties of a contract is necessary, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of the contract” and “Processing of data is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller, provided that this processing shall not violate the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject” regulated in Article 5.2. of the Law.
2. Processing Your Personal Data Within Communication Activities
As Kolektif House, for the purposes of keeping you informed of our developments, communicating with you, maintaining communication activities and conducting marketing processes of products/services and in this context, your contact data (mobile phone number, email address)that you have given to us through the Contact Us form, pursuant to your consent for the sending of commercial electronic messages by Kolektif House as a service provider within the scope of the Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce and the Regulation on Commercial Communication and Commercial Electronic Messages dated 15 July 2015. We will process your personal data to send you commercial electronic messages until your unsubscribing. Your consent for sending commercial electronic messages is considered as your explicit consent, which you can withdraw at any time and without any limitation, within paragraph 1 of Article 5 of the Law. In addition, your contact information will be transferred to the Message Management System for the purpose of informing authorized persons, institutions and organisations, based on the legal reason "explicitly stipulated in the laws" in the 2nd paragraph of Article 5 of the KVKK.
THE TRANSFER OF YOUR PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
Within the limited cases detailed above your personal data which are processed according to this Privacy Notice are transferred to our suppliers and, where necessary, authorized public institutions and organisations.
YOUR RIGHTS AS DATA SUBJECT
Within the framework of Article 11 of the Law, which regulates the rights of the person concerned, you can always apply to Kolektif House as the data subject within these rights.
- to learn whether his/her personal data are processed or not,
- to demand for information as to if his/her personal data have been processed,
- to learn the purpose of the processing of his/her personal data and whether these personal data are used in compliance with the purpose,
- to know the third parties to whom his personal data are transferred in country or abroad,
- to request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data,
- to request the notification of the erasure or destruction of his/her personal data made to the third parties to whom personal data has been transferred an to object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself/herself by analysing the data processed solely through automated systems,
- to claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of his/her personal data.
Within the scope of Article 11 of the KVKK regulating the rights of the data subject, you can submit your requests for the processing of your personal data to Kolektif House in accordance with the Comminuque On The Principles And Procedures For The Request To Data Controller.